Friday, November 28, 2008

And so it begins. . .

I think my favorite punctuation is this . . .
It leaves so much left to say and left to do and hope that there is more to be discovered or thought about. And right now I find that is my life, nothing more then. . . i love these three little dots so much more friendly and wonderful then one dot alone that closes the door and ends things completely!

So blogging is theraputic right? I hope so, though personally I think it should be called "venting". It seems to help people cope and release inner "stuff" that has nowhere else to go. It is a communication tool when we can't wrap words around things. So that is what I will do blog and hope that in the venting of words and writing of thoughts I can find some inner peace and sanity.
Yup. . . and so it begins. . .

2 comments:

Liann said...

Good for you! This blogging thing is brave and welcome to the fun!

Jules said...

YAY!!!! Love ya mamma!